More than 27 billion gallons of raw sewage and polluted stormwater are dumped into New York City’s waterways each year. This polluted water discharges out of 460 combined sewage overflows (“CSOs”), a system than can be overloaded each time it rains as little as half an inch. Although water quality in New York Harbor and throughout the Hudson River Estuary has improved significantly [...]
Please Support NAG
Your donation can help NAG do the great work that it does.
Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
- Who Will Take the (Cup)Cake?
- Domino — Thoughts from the NAG Board & Staff…
- Pedestrian Plazas Coming to Broadway
- Williamsburg Construction Boom Ruining Babies’ Naps and Walks, Moms Say
- Save the Date: “North Brooklyn Takes the Cake” Cupcake Bakeoff
- Williamsburg Walks is Coming Back to Bedford in June!!
- Last Weekend to VOTE in Participatory Budget
- NAG Action: Plugging into the Community Board
- NAG Action: Domino Community Forum
- NAG Action: CB Speak UP!!